BHD 0.00% 23.0¢ benjamin hornigold limited

A few thing of interestKerry Daly is the chairman, he was also...

1. 879 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55

A few thing of interest

Kerry Daly is the chairman, he was also the chairman of axesstoday, which recently went
    belly up and I think there may be a class action going ahead or at least it was talked about

Well GC1 was a holder of axesstoday, at one stage it was GC1's largest holding from memory
    this move would probably piss MG off totally, I think they lost a fair bit in that mess

From dawney and co's annual report

The Board understands the company remains subscale and are regularly seeking opportunities to grow the company’s asset
    base. The options available to us are raising capital from new and existing shareholders and acquiring/merging with other asset
    rich vehicles. As a shareholder focused Board, raising capital at heavily discounted prices is not something we would consider.
    The underperformance of the portfolio and our share price falling to 10c hampered our ability to engage with new investors.
    On the merger front, we acquired a 9% stake in 8IP Emerging Companies Ltd (8EC, ASX) with the intention of a putting forward
    a proposal to the 8EC Board. However, the 8EC Board was adamant any deal would require a cash-out of existing 8EC
    shareholders, which we could not fulfill and defeated our purpose of acquiring additional capital/FUM. Ultimately, the 8EC
    Board agreed to a transaction with the deeper-pocketed Lanyon Asset Management.

By reading that, are Dawney and co looking at merging with BHD? or is this just an investment?

They seem to be a very small investment company...not sure where the legal firm from their website comes into play.

They dont appear to have a fantastic investment track record and look like they have less than $3mill in the market, not really
    compelling stuff IMO if they are looking at the possibility of merging, but hey there just my thoughts anyway

cheers grant

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BHD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.555M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 24150 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 2768 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BHD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.