BM8 0.00% 10.3¢ battery age minerals ltd

Well I am pleased to say that sorted that out And might I say...

1. 2,861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 213
    Well I am pleased to say that sorted that out

And might I say people individuals people who have no incentive to conceal or  misrepresent the facts

Every day Australian's who come on to  HC forums seeking an unbiases Opinion on there selected investment decisions

Can feel free as an individual to offer there opinion Even those who are are a 708 investor Not that I have any recollection of a 708 investor Exemplifying  there contention on HC

However we as investors can have knowledge as individuals in the investment world these people are out there to offer an opinion and might I say based on the fact they have no incentive to conceal or misrepresent the facts

One may form there opinion on who is Buying and the quantity they are buying would it not raise doubt would the individual be buying on an opinion of a HC poster ? or would they buying based on there expertise in the investment  World the term 708 springs to mind

An AFSL licensee is satisfied on reasonable grounds as described in Section 708(10) and s761GA of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth.) that the person to whom the offer is made has previous experience in investing in securities that allows them to assess: the merits of the offer

So who are we left to Be leave  the 708 investor ?

Or a person who has Nothing else to do
    with there day other than to believe one day they will be a 708investor based on ?

Do we listen to the or be guided what there doing the 708 investor

Or look at the  person who thinks one day they will make it ? based on an opinion the individual made on themselves on the opinion they have of themselve which in itself raise Question of doubt how they formed that opinion in the first place  

As  you can see it is not all that hard when you work it out

This why we are sent to School to look at the facts and form an opinion for our self  based on facts  

It is not really that hard is it  ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BM8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.405M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 43937 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 141125 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BM8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.