OVT 33.3% 0.4¢ ovanti limited

Ann: Becoming a substantial holder, page-109

1. 3,795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1980
    I think all of your suggestions are possible and there's no way to know for sure. I think it's unlikely that a big player has stepped up and remains in the shadows. I just don't see that happening. A big name would put it's brand behind IOU to drive the success thus securing a good return on investment.

There's no way for sure to know and to be completely honest whether CS are acting on behalf of a big name or they are playing with the stock it really doesn't change the fundamentals of the business. The reasons I bought in have nothing to do with CS or anyone that they may represent. I bought because I see the opportunity, I understand the business model and I have faith that the execution will be handled really well by an experienced management team.

Not sure if you've read the book, "The startup j-curve" by Howard Love? It's a great read which helps understand the phases that a startup like IOU goes through. Love has a saying when a business gets to the scale phase which is right about where IOU is approaching. The saying is a counter to the maxim, "No one ever went broke taking a profit". He says, "While it's true no one ever went broke, no one ever got rich selling early either". I'm currently sitting on between 350%-450% return at the moment and I still think it's way to early to sell yet. Only my opinion mixed with the wise words of Howard Love.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $4.960M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $6.599K 1.649M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 18633344 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 863844 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.44am 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.