OVT 33.3% 0.4¢ ovanti limited

Ann: Becoming a substantial holder, page-148

1. 72 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Thanks B...just for the record...I'm not a troll (if they are ugly things that live under bridges) even though when some folk see my face say that that is where I belong. Nor do I take the piss (ecxept for the crayon thingy...ask Kev the man...the artist...the deep thinker...the knowledgeable...he dah man. Nor am I a "he"...that only leaves a few options...1. a "she" (ouch) 1. a hermaphrodite (google it), gender reassigned (not sure but overlook it for now), undecided (people who disappear off threads because they have nothing worthwhile to contribute...look it up...it's definately in the urban dict) ...what gender I am matters NOT...what matters is I am menopausal and fed up with crap. I asked a relevant question and I was slammed for it. I actually speak to people with respect...what a shame some folk on this talkfest don't do the same...Best wishes to you sweetheart (yes I am female and 62 years of age before you go into melt down)...all the best to you and your family...oh and I own shares in IOU and told my 22 year old son the get some too so I don't have to pay his inheritence...farrg I hope this is a rocket. If you were my kid I would have locked you in cupboard, tied you to the Hills Hoist or docked your allowance by now...don't be such a bitch...or if you must be...go and winge to Mum...she'll always love you no matter what.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.