OVT 0.00% 0.4¢ ovanti limited

Ann: Becoming a substantial holder, page-239

1. 1,291 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1314
    Like I said, you're comparing a CR that has nothing to do with the current raise and you don't know who the placement monies went to, so you're getting yourself all worked up over fictitious events that you're setting the narrative on. Those insto's who received shares in the CR, most likely already had shares so they would have sold already, if that was even the case.

I mean potato potato as to when anns will be released, but delaying news to ensure "certainty of uptakes" makes no sense to me. If they sign a contract and are able to announce, I am sure it's all the same to them and they will announce. For instance, if they start processing BNPL $$ they will need to make announcements.

Either way, whatever the SP does this week it doesn't matter as long as they can ink some quality deals. And $50m in the bank is a huge vote in confidence given that is nearly the entirety of our MC back at the start of January.

I get your trying to be contrarian, and all that, but I just don't understand some of your views and how you got there is all.
    Last edited by LJohn: 21/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.090M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $77 19.34K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 3906125 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 7422153 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.