EIQ 3.23% 15.0¢ echoiq limited

Ann: Becoming a substantial holder, page-4

1. 1,605 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1831
    Never seem to quite know what to make of Credit Suisse being on a register?

They always appear to do a lot of buying & selling of a stock - not your longer term buy & hold type of investors.

In this case, doubt they would be very happy with being approximately $726,000 down (paper losses only) on their 31 March 2021 HWH share purchases of approximately $2.269m @ a average of around 8.54c.

I liked the Echo IQ acquisition / deal, but the Directors have certainly found a way to look after themselves (and Tauras Capital) big time via this deal.

Apart from the shares to buy the Echo IQ business plus the 30m shares issued to Tauras at 5c, there was another 47.5m x 5 cent / 3 year options issued - with 17.5m of these options going directly to the HWH Directors?

So the Directors were given a huge amount of "already in the money options" for what exactly - given very little has actually happened with HWH over the past year or two?

HWH obviously has a tiny market cap, therefore surely a strike price of upwards of say 7 - 8 cents would have been more appropriate for these options.

Will now be interesting to see if the HWH SP drops back to the CR level of 5 cents (or even drops below this CR level).

As a former holder, I like the potential of this business, but I am becoming increasingly wary of the current HWH management - especially now they have granted themselves this huge amount of "already in the money / low strike price" options.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EIQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $80.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 15.0¢ $534 3.559K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 105000 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 39096 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.51pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EIQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.