ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 7,651 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 509
    I can make no sense of many things Jack pot says. This especially includes his explanation to you of why he thinks like he did. another favorite theme of his is that manipulators are controlling LYC to steal honest peoples stock. If you look at his post Post #: 53177510 he blamed a large increase in shorts for stock falling I think he forgot there is a 4 day delay in shorts being posted. In my post Post #: 53178057 I explained that stock went up every day during the period that he said increased shorts was making the stocks go down. Even posted a chart with Stock Prices and volumes. Even after that he wants to blame shorters. Each countries Fidelities office is independent so the fact the AU office is accumulating says nothing about ideas in US. I was surprised to see they have been buying FDRs from Mellon bank NY it is interesting to compare the high volume buys of FDRs to what LYSDY was doing at that time.
    Are you crazy how is some one buying indicate they are shorting? If I buy nd short at same time I have absolutely no gain no mater how much Stock goes up or down!! Stock goes up a $ I make a $ on stock lose a $ on short. Goes down the opisit applies. All that happens is i lose all the expenses associated with transactions. I tracked shorts and movement on LYC SP for several weeks and showed you the lack of connection. Just because you have almost no idea of how market works, stop blaming other for what you are incapable of explaining. Today ASX released the May 11 information for shorts they went up 0.11% The SP on same day went up from 5.98 to 6.01. Your arguments are just wrong when you compare to any data. Shorrting makes stocks go down because it creates shares!!! You want to say I am wrong show some data to support your case. On 16 April when FMR started buying their were 17.7M shorts they stopped buying on 12 may and we do not know shorts for that day but on the 11th there were 28.7M shorts Delta +11 M shorts during this period they bought 48 M shares now that I have given you some data could you again explain why you think there is any relation between these. What you should be thinking about is why the stock went down from AUD 6.38 on April 18 to 5.67 on may 12 What would have happened to SP if FMR had not been Buying?????? Also think about the fact that a major broker/banker announced they bought 48M shares which is very significant and the stock went up 2 cents on 3.6M shares would you not have expected a much bigger move and volume on this announcement? What do you think it will do next session? This Week? Do you think you may finally have your $7.00 party that you promised many times, in a week or two?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.