VRX 5.00% 3.8¢ vrx silica limited

What’s attracted me most to VRX is the potential dividend...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1652
    What’s attracted me most to VRX is the potential dividend payouts in the future.

the company potentially has 5 project sites with some quoted to have an mining life of 100 years. Extraction, processing and transportation costs are relatively cheap compared to most mining operations. Plus commodity prices are only expected to increase which will fatten the profits made for the company. I would expect managment to distribute most profits rather than retain them. Maybe hold on to some for further expansion of their project base

Playing around with some numbers here (and adopting a conservative approach)... with a SP of $3 in the future and a dividend yield of 8% I could be making $28,000 in dividends a year. Which I will likely reinvest back into the company for a few years. Just mind blowinig to think my dividend payout will be greater than my initial holding

silly not to be getting on now with where this company will go.

I believe that this next EPA announcement will be the most important ever for the whole future of the company. If a no then damn... there goes the moneys. If yes then off to the races and gives us an indication that the other projects will likely be approved (tweaking of course required for their specific differences)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.