NXL 2.51% $3.49 nuix limited

I feel overloaded at 19% mate so well done on your 35%. Brass...

1. 255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    I feel overloaded at 19% mate so well done on your 35%. Brass balls you have. I must say that this announcement paints a fair picture. Along with Blackrock, and now ECP, we may see another 10% move next week. Slowly but surely. I am in A2M as well and despite their individual company stories and sectors being very different, the momentum shift feels similar.

Also, despite the investment end of town soaking up the decimated share price, additional potential near term positives may be:
    1. Macquarie Contract renewal announcement - yes I know its Macquarie - but.....;
    2. Slight upside on the final year results - with greater visibility on near term performance and a robust methodology and understanding of their forecasts;
    3. CFO and CEO announcement; and
    4. Board additions

Negatives are still there. The CEO claim, and the Three Musketeers (Doyles) story is loitering in the background but the media have taken a breather. I'd say a few meetings have taken place. The story was hot last week and I am sure they could have milked it more. The story seems to have gone cold. Good for shareholders and also good for the top end of town taking a renewed position in Nuix....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.49
Change
-0.090(2.51%)
Mkt cap ! $1.122B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.56 $3.61 $3.43 $2.593M 743.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 $3.47

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.50 2633 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.