ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3397

I noticed the GDX up 1.88% last night. The first time its been green in some time.

A lot of talk now about the US Fed tapering but looking to QE on an "as needed" basis. A bit like a patient on pain management medication. Instead of monthly injection, liquidity will be supplied "as needed". What could possibly go wrong? ... just let the patient press the button.

The US Fed will still maintain control of interest rates ... and in turn equity markets and asset prices generally.

So fiat money expansion continues ... and in turn the POG.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3663/3663507-2d49c43160593fc9de711375f4b17d4a.jpg

Someone said to me a while back, if I was interested in a Gold play there were better shares around than SLR. I really chose SLR because they seemed inexplicably hit after their last Quarterly Report. The Report seemed fine to me and everyone here said the same thing ... WTF?

It seems it was just the Vanguard Group selling off. So it seemed SLR was hit first of all the Oz Gold equities. NST was pushing $11.00 the last time SLR was in the $1.50s.Today the Vanguard Group announce they are "Becoming a Substantial Shareholder" in NST. I presume they are also behind the move in SLR's share price. I sold SLR on tuesday and moved into NST at the close today.

I like the outlook of both.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NST (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.