ICG 0.00% 0.5¢ inca minerals limited

Gday @allensPleased to hear you got to Darwin. Was your...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 10,686 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2867
    Gday @allens

Pleased to hear you got to Darwin. Was your aquafarming project in NT or WA? I'm wondering how easy it is to cross that border.

I looked at the Qld borders website and it seems we are open to NT, WA most of SA and Tas. and to South Island and NSW border regions.
    That's great, and the mid December opening to the basket case states (sorry) will be good too - families have been separated too long! But will Qld be ready?
    https://www.qld.gov.au/health/conditions/health-alerts/coronavirus-covid-19/current-status/public-health-directions/travelling-to-queensland

It's a conscious decision to let the delta in - be OK if the vax rate is high enough, but we don't really know what 'high enough' is in a previously uninfected country. In the cities and regional towns I would like to see above 80% and health workers, police, oldies etc etc with a booster jab. But in remote areas without permanent medical clinics let alone hospitals and with very low jab rates it might not be smooth sailing.
    Anyway fingers crossed, it has to happen and it will.

I am hoping to meet a lot of holders at the Noosa conference next month. Just yearning to hear assays of hole 4 and award of excised tenements, and location of first holes in ET.

GL all, stay safe if you can, otherwise die hard or get the jab.

@maxter - keep dem shades at Noosa - Uncle Dan has Veuve Clicquot in stock again. Nothing like popping the cork last thing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.066M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 3844875 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 1277593 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.