ICG 0.00% 0.8¢ inca minerals limited

Thanks allIs there a better risk/reward play in the Junior space...

1. 361 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    Thanks all

Is there a better risk/reward play in the Junior space on the ASX, I don't know but we are about to find out

I'm no geo so a forum like this one with some very smart people helping us all understand more about what may or may not be in the ground is value that a lot underestimate due to the low quality posting around a lot of Hot Copper generally. Its a great resource and thankyou all for putting in that time.

I feel like the company has firstly assembled an unbelievable tenement package and through methodical process uncovering an amazing amount of quality targets that we are lucky enough at the moment to be going through each next different gate in the process positively and lifting the geological probability of finding something special at each. This combination of the number of and the increasing quality of targets gives me the feeling that the company is really onto something here and we are all lucky enough to go along for the ride.

That being said, I could be 100% wrong but I just believe we are risking $1 for the potential return of $10

What an amazing time for the company. Right time, right place, right commodities

Now time to pray to the drill gods

Good luck all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.438M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $4.21K 526.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1242857 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1677291 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.