ZNO 12.9% 2.7¢ zoono group limited

Is anyone here still attempting to track invoiced sales and...

1. 57 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Is anyone here still attempting to track invoiced sales and delivered sales forecasts for Zoono? Q1 was $7.5m invoiced sales and $4.7m delivered sales. So for Q2 delivered sales should have a $2.8m head start unless it is offset by another similar amount or more into Q3 due to "shipping date". I am thinking we will see similar invoiced sales of $7.5m and maybe slightly better delivered sales. Q3 though might be impacted by Omicron shutting down certain industries. Something interesting I realised from digging back a bit, I don't believe PH and team were purposely attempting to mislead shareholders with the change in terminology and introducing the term invoiced sales in Jan 2021's quarterly announcement. If we look far enough back to the quarterlies with commentary in 2018 and 2019 prior to the covid spike they were also inconsistent. Sometimes it was revenue, others sales shipped etc referred to. Possibly they were trying to highlight the best features of that quarter and when they started making more sales due to covid their terminology became more noteworthy as shareholders began using it to price the stock. In current quarterlies I am glad to see the effort made to distinguish between invoiced sales and delivered sales. I think there is still hope in this coy and see them hitting $28m revenue for FY22 comfortably which would mean an end to the decline in sales. There is the opportunity for them to surprise us though with the amount of effort put into marketing around the world but I feel that $28m would be the baseline.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
-0.004(12.9%)
Mkt cap ! $5.771M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.1¢ 2.7¢ $8.434K 292.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 437298 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.9¢
  Change
-0.004 ( 6.45 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.1¢ 3.1¢ 2.9¢ 85245
Last updated 11.35am 06/05/2024 ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.