AUH 0.00% 0.3¢ austchina holdings limited

Can I also suggest you look at the history of PNN management....

1. 241 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 509
    Can I also suggest you look at the history of PNN management. Rebecca was living off her husbands legacy in the company. Constant CR's with massive dilution which eventually required a 100:1 consolidation. I did my research and Rebecca had paid herself around $540k over the years and has drilled two holes in that period. She turned it into the perfect little lifestyle company for her and her son.
    The company has good projects that need the right direction which is what the 249D has tried to achieve. The activity over the next 12-18 months will be testament and will hopefully be great for shareholders that held for years watching their investment erode.

With AUH I picture a change in the board, moving away from predominantly Chinese and bringing in two Highly experienced professionals with direction and contacts is more the reason someone like Proksa would increase his holdings. The credentials of the two that have joined this year are extremely impressive.

Have been in AUH in the past but am looking at a possible re-entry as the direction of the company continues to improve.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.301M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 26078877 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 7102632 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.