KCN 0.00% $1.36 kingsgate consolidated limited.

SP weakness is down to market manipulation, pure and simple....

1. 277 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 566
    SP weakness is down to market manipulation, pure and simple. Company has everything it needs to open a billion dollar mine in 4-6 months.
    Lack of information - ok but it seems clear that this route benefits shareholders far more than any award - otherwise they would have published the details!
    Company's demands not met? The quarterly release states that we have everything we need to get the mine up and running!
    Gold price is going down? Please see the 10 year chart... if you pick a short time frame you can find a chart that goes down, but with Russia trying its best to start a war with Ukraine, where is the gold price more likely to go... making Kingsgate worth more. Saying the gold price is going down is simply misleading.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4053/4053935-cf4bb56875e604b63c8f4d14e55362ab.jpg

Silver price is going down? Again, please be objective...you've seen articles on HC on the demand for silver...
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4053/4053952-e1656e8afe3fd2c2a1a0940a8a634d9c.jpg

NE deal fell through - so what. We get an extra million dollars and get to keep an asset that is likely worth more now than we would have received had the deal not failed.
    Capital Raising - highly unlikely. We have the mine back and ore/tailings to use as collateral. Where is your evidence for a capital raising? RSK has such a track record for tapping the shareholders doesn't he...this statement is complete crap.

I think you are spot on regarding the SP going to $1.50 (and possibly lower), but it has absolutely nothing to do with any of the reasons you gave. It only takes $300k to move the market, and with bot trades Institutions are simply suppressing the price, shaking the apple tree, and seeing how many mum and dad investors they can scare into selling them their shares at a far lower price than if they abided by the rules like everyone else. This is about institutional investors accumulating position as fast as they can, as the positive announcements are coming (JORC upgrades, reversal of impairment of assets on the BS, commencement of processing of ore tailings etc...).

This is a case of when not if. You can't have a billion dollar asset capable of producing 300,000 oz of gold annually (revenue of $540m USD at $1800 per oz), yet the market capitalisation only AUD $363m...plus the tribunal award (reported in the Bangkok Post to be between 25 and 30 billion Baht to fall back on...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.36
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $349.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.34 $1.37 $1.30 $905.2K 670.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 11092 $1.34

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.36 2192 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.