KCN 0.00% $1.75 kingsgate consolidated limited.

Michael,agree that it is custody, pure and simple, but the...

1. 270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 556
    Michael,agree that it is custody, pure and simple, but the trading pattern doesn’t just suggest, it screams something far more sinister…Hypothetically speaking, you and twenty plus other HNWs, plus some managed funds/unit trusts, a couple with long/short strategies, all use BoA/ML as custodian, what are the chances of you all independently instructing BoA to place multiple intraday buy/sell trades on KCN on a daily basis for months on end? It’s a fringe stock not even in the ASX 300! Effectively zero. BoA, whilst having authority to provide safe custody under their AFSL, doesn’t make the top 10 custodians in Australia. In 25 years, I have never come across a managed fund/unit trust with BoA as custodian either.
    This point is irrelevant though, as it is still market manipulation (see s5.11 suspicious activity reporting of the ASX Market Integrity Rules above)….unless BoA can demonstrate that the hypothetical scenario above is what resulted in that trading pattern, but the bot activity alone rules this out.

Just saw the announcement… very positive! As noted previously, clearly the prize here is a whole lot bigger than the award, so deferring the award to 31 Dec 22 simply extends our circa $1b insurance policy (Thai media have been right on a lot of stuff, seems our side is better at keeping secrets!)….Happy Days… although clearly not reflected in the SP, down 20 cents! Hardly surprising, the 19 January announcement effectively giving us our $1b mine back resulted in the SP going down also. Let the big boys churn each other to death, they can’t accumulate position if nobody sells!
    THE COUNTDOWN TO KINGSGATE PRODUCING GOLD HAS STARTED!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.75
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $451.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 148 $1.78

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.67 801 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.