KCN 0.86% $1.74 kingsgate consolidated limited.

I think it is helpful, as it shows institutional buying (as...

1. 270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 556
    I think it is helpful, as it shows institutional buying (as opposed to Mums and Dads), regardless of who is the beneficial owner behind the nominee is (managed fund/HNW, family office, company etc). Kingsgate is no longer a gold explorer, with the mining leases back and production only 4 months off (with existing ore processed well before then!) it has become a gold producer again. This might seem a mute point but it now falls within many funds' permitted investment strategies and can be assessed by investment committees for inclusion in portfolios. When categorised as a gold explorer, this alone can prevent many funds from buying it, even if they wanted to.
    I wouldn't be surprised if plenty more institutional investors are looking to acquire shares... they can churn each other to death as far as I am concerned, as you can't build position by simply buying and selling to yourself - you need people to sell to you...so don't sell, no matter how low the SP goes! Fundamentals as noted by LoveGod et al all point to a SP around the $4.50 minimum mark in the next 4 months... All we need is....
    Guns N' Roses - Patience - YouTube

As for the blatant market manipulation, there is always A Current Affair if anyone can be bothered - Story along the lines of.... ASIC so chronically under resourced that even when someone "turns themselves into the police station" (including the trading strategy in the Form 603 market release is as good as confessing to market manipulation!) they don't do anything about it (this was reported to them on 27 January and BoA's trading strategy hasn't changed one iota since then)!
    BoA also have a duty to report this to ASIC as it is a reportable breach under their AFSL if they are aware of it (and they are)...and so either ASIC already know about this from multiple sources (and have done nothing about it), or BoA haven't reported the breach to ASIC (and they should be expecting them to since they are aware of it!),then there's the minor point of the non-reporting being both a civil and criminal offence in addition to the market manipulation....and the likely far worse outcome for BoA of this being an exceedingly bad look from a client perspective should this ever get any publicity...clients will walk. The other option is send this stuff off to the scriptwriters at Utopia if they are still making episodes.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4072/4072806-769b037a88f2cf423a8f8c74423232f9.jpghttps://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4072/4072885-1bebb8faa9e9f25c0bce8b053e7c7d78.jpg

Last edited by TheHyphen: 10/02/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.74
Change
-0.015(0.86%)
Mkt cap ! $443.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.75 $1.75 $1.71 $319.5K 185.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2741 $1.74

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.74 12 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.37pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.72
  Change
-0.015 ( 2.08 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.73 $1.74 $1.71 9849
Last updated 12.54pm 24/05/2024 ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.