ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 10,691 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2868
    Pleased to hear you havn't been ground down - nice moto.
    Did you hear Willy Nelson at his 75 birthday gig said "I have outlived my Dick"

It must have been ground down - I'm very keen to hold PGD on only 22m cap. Just crush and grind to the optimun grain size and flotation to a fortune in spod. concentrate. And on Inca too, still after years - nice new mineral province touted for the space between Pilbera and Mt Isa.
    Will take a look at yours when I get time off floods in my part of Oz and Mad Ras Putin's frantic pranks in Europe. Guy's a nut case, big time.

Latest I hear is Xi Jumping has offered advice "Get it fixed by diplomacy" - It will be bye bye Xi's plans to rule the world if Putin gets crushed.

The ruthless bastards always meet their Waterloo - here's how Hitler did at Normandy.
    He took tactical command and the Allies read his orders on the Enigma Machine - Putting the Polish Cork into the Falaise Pocket when Polish Armoured and Canadian 2 Corps crushed the Nazis against US XV Corps.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4130/4130067-069168f4466c81c5f8b1bb46ea795708.jpg

Cheers buddy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.