PGD 0.00% 22.0¢ peregrine gold ltd

Ann: Becoming a substantial holder, page-15

1. 493 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 259
    Ha...Willie's the best....uh Nelson.. that is. A little self deprecating humor on
    his part, I'm sure.
    Not sure I agree with you about Poot. He may be a crazy Ivan, but dumb like a fox.
    I'm more inclined to peel the Uke petroleum industry onion. It seems like a filthy bunch of crooks who have the top tier of a certain govts. officials on payroll by proxy through no show executive positions in an industry where they have no experience. Sons of crazy Nancy, Kerry, ol Mitt, and Brandon himself. I won't peel any deeper...you get the point.

I like the peregrine story..very tidy, plenty of cash and a great endorsement by Yandal.
    I'm sure those $0 .75 options at a 50% premium will be a bargain. Hope they can fast-track this one to ride the Lithium price Boom.

News Bites
    Runaway lithium prices? Tech should have a solution

http://www.*****.com/ind/MichaelMcCrae/images/Michael-McCrae_bio.jpg
    Michael McCrae
    Tuesday March 01, 2022 15:00

***** News
    Share this article:

Lithium prices surged in 2021, but new technology should help alleviate supply issues, said Ken Hoffman, Co-Head EV Battery Materials Research Group/Basic Materials, Senior Expert at McKinsey & Company.
    Hoffman spoke to ***** on Friday.
    Since the lithium trough in 2020, prices for spodumene concentrate are up 500% and BG lithium carbonate gained 700%.
    Miners are keen to supply the market, but have faced challenges from local communities. Lithium miners in Latin America are facing backlash due to the amount of water needed for operate. . Ioneer's and Lithium Americas' projects in North America are both facing backlash due to habitat concerns. Rio Tinto had to write down its $2.4 billion Jadar lithium project in Serbia after its license was revoked.
    But Hoffman said that new tech is reducing lithium's footprint.
    "There's a lot of money flocking into the lithium industry right now for new supply to come on. Some new technologies are coming onto the market that are really exciting and will do a number of things: they'll increase production capacity, and they'll drop the cost of production, and they'll be better for the environment," said Hoffman.
    "With the mining industry, in general there is a lot of reticence for local communities to want mines built. These new technologies should have much smaller footprint."
    By Michael McCrae
    For ***** News
    Follow michaelmccrae
    https://www.*****.com/images/authors/author-resume-contact.png mmccrae@*****.com

Don't forget to check the horses....Arizona is leaving the gate.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 5227 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.