KCN 7.03% $1.37 kingsgate consolidated limited.

@Oldfolk You did mentioned this in earlier post about waiting on...

1. 1,223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 187
    @Oldfolk You did mentioned this in earlier post about waiting on royalty concession.. of course I am thinking it is Thai investment cheap finance that KCN be waiting on. Reading thru Dom's multitude of news posts it hint this.. DPIM meeting and it is something that already there to encourage foreign investment.. so it is an easy concession to give.. So I reckon there be announcement on two loan facilities - Thai loan to cover the bulk plant refurb and second loan facility to cover working capital and pit optimization works..

This is me speculating... from the way reading the November announcement, most concession have been agreed.. but Thai government is fretting about granting the royalty discount concession, despite it being tentatively agreed, there are worried about the political optics of granting such a concession to foreign company (FB posts and Thai news that opposition party will criticize the government on, essentially an omission this is compensation paid by Thai government)..

Ha we lets' see who is right, of course your theory probably has a lot more upside.
    Last edited by ecker: 18/02/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.37
Change
0.090(7.03%)
Mkt cap ! $353.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.35 $1.37 $1.34 $455.5K 336.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 183 $1.37

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.37 2888 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.