ZIP 6.22% $1.89 zip co limited..

Ann: Becoming a substantial holder, page-93

1. 2,004 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 713
    Here is me posting a small subset chart of ZIP over a short term like you.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4196/4196460-63ad3dbe1fada8bb666d1fc8eedf91c4.jpg

Ohh it’s doing so well. We know it’s not, but the company is not in decline it is the general market and it’s still bear. The company is in expansion - if people don’t understand that you have to spend a lot of cash and take on some more bad debts to get more of a worldwide base then it’s your loss in the longer term and great cannon fodder in the short for the down rampers.

The general market is bear still and there are still a heap of shorters in zip and anyone who has been invested in zip long know it is highly manipulated going back years. The bear market/tech sell off has allowed the shorters to take full advantage of the ZIP for now. People were saying the same things in the covid sell off, ZIP was lower than this, what happened there. It came back and this will as well if you trade longer.

No this is not my only stock and I am green long on my stocks as I don’t buy at heights and prepared to wait for correct values to come trough. The sentiment to sell out due to ZIP falling harder in the last 6 months is a short players game, not mine. I will wait - but please don’t let me see you back here with ZIP at $5 or $10 saying - ohh yes they have turned things around now - ZIP has continue to grow their base revenue, customers and merchants - that has not changed just like most decent BNPL’s as that market segment is taking big business off banks and credit cards.

Last edited by Fastback6666: 23/03/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.