ZIP 0.74% $1.35 zip co limited..

Ann: Becoming a substantial holder, page-7

1. 862 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    It has just been a sad and sorry story with this company since the BOA deal, generally i prefer not to comment on a forum once I sell. I started selling around 6 and sold the last of my holdings at 3.5, I took a big whack like many here, many reasons why I sold but an untrustworthy management would be at the top of my list. as I have posted many times, IMO the BOA deal was a betrayal for retail investors, I can see how some may argue they had little options available at the time.

lies have been told, the full pipeline and crypto both BS, and I personally see the the SZL takeover as a desperate move. The failure of management to make comment on the BS listing news in 2021 is another slap in the face for retail, An Incompetent and untrustworthy management that have chosen to IMO decimate retail holdings, have we seen management buying at these low prices....the answer would be NO... This would instil confidence in their company.

For the few holders here that have held through this decline, I wish you well really hope you can recoup most of your losses

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.35
Change
-0.010(0.74%)
Mkt cap ! $1.551B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.37 $1.42 $1.34 $10.67M 7.775M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 19271 $1.35

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.35 5212 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.