TOE 4.26% 22.5¢ toro energy limited

For those who have seen my previous musings ....... right on...

1. 202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167
    For those who have seen my previous musings ....... right on target. The 205m holding on Monday took them over the 5 %.
    As I understood (from a few comments - but can't find the original source - Sprott were going to tidy up and drop anything below 0.3%). TOE came up nicely on Monday.

Exchange traded holdings = URNM = Sprott Now own [URNM] as of yesterday.

Now over night there were big inflows as the Sprott announcement came through that they had finally got shareholder approval to take over URNM, this give the ability for Sprott to expose all their clients to URNM.

TOE now at 0.43% ........ which is great as when there are inflows to the ETF they buy TOE with eg. 0.43% of the inflow.
    That's how it works as I understand it. So we can see some serious upside now, with TOE up 20% ..... .43% becomes 0.5% > URNM NAV up > Sprott clients buy more > Inflows > purchase more equities.

Peeps can bookmark this page and follow the action: https://urnmetf.com/urnm its daily update seem to run a few days behind, but it you watch it for a week you can see whats going on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.