HVY 28.3% 6.8¢ heavy minerals limited

Ann: Becoming a substantial holder, page-13

1. 4,244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 532
    Yeah, it sure was a great day!
    This would be the chi x volume from Friday wouldn't it?

I don't know anything about the sub holders... what's the link?
    It is starting to get exciting around here, but I've been watching a few $10-20 mil companies with high volume lately, there is plenty of rinse and repeat before any upwards movement. But, we have had plenty already, and we got big news imminent.
    I wouldn't be surprised if the jorc is great, and the market shrugs, but the last week makes me confident that won't happen.
    I was in FYI when they we similar MC, and everything looked crazy good, but big news got sold down. In that instance I was thinking about getting more, then they announced a MOU with a big player, the market shrugged. I got more... a week or 2 later they were off. My first 10 bahger!!!
    I watched the market shrug on open today and thought, I don't care if it's a blood bath today, I have to get more right now.

I'm ready for another good ride in a company that I know almost nothing about the market of their product.
    It doesn't matter, garnet is mined when the numbers are good to get it out of the ground, and also to get it on a ship. We got high grade, and close to Port.
    The world might not need more garnet mines, but that doesn't matter, for our short-term either. We should get to $50 mil in the next few months on the back of a super tight register, and good numbers.
    Today's announcement just adds that extra positive.
    A new area, much closer to Port. Awesome!!!
    Maybe we get an MOU, or early off take. I feel today won't be the only left field announcement.

From everything about your input on hotcopper, I feel you are actually not hoping it will be better for Harley this time.
    I'd love one day to see you pop in to a company you don't own any shares in and say 'that was awesome news you guys got today, well done!'

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HVY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
0.015(28.3%)
Mkt cap ! $4.281M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 7.0¢ 5.6¢ $47.42K 715.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.8¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HVY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.