HVY 0.00% 9.4¢ heavy minerals limited

i have a good look into this firm and its people overniteIMO,...

1. 7,801 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1112
    i have a good look into this firm and its people overnite

IMO, they have made this investment through solid research but I still can't figure out how they all seem to get avg 20c when we are yet to see ceasing notices. one possibility, I am thinking maybe we have option holders and also escrowed holders feeding stock into solid hands knowing they have plenty of stock in the vault moving forward, once the escrowed stock lands this time next year the majority of the stock will be in tight hands.

at any rate, its fantastic having them on the list, well connected and well known in the business of investing in small-cap for the long term, thats another 6% of the company into solid hands, i am thinking maybe we have option holders and also escrowed holders feeding stock into solid hands knowing they have plenty of stock in the vault moving forward.

we are still yet to see the buy depth loaded with any sort of authority since the day it listed so i am guessing they still want the register tighter than it already is.. the only issue with that now is having Capital management listed we should get more interest from retail

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HVY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.918M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.4¢ 9.4¢ 9.4¢ $518 5.515K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14485 9.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.9¢ 11556 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.35am 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HVY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.