HCW 0.00% $1.15 healthco healthcare and wellness reit

Ann: Becoming a substantial holder, page-2

1. 5,058 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3064
    I found you a very deserved GA just before @bug1 .

Thankyou for all your kind sharing in Tassal, which I’ll hold remainder of until the final payout now I’ve decided.
    Gain my ‘dividend’ and 12 mth hold as I pay full broker fees as buy and sell through a broker, which is a fairly significant cost & numbers of cents per share.

Reason for the tag though- is I bought in here in recent months at this price.
    Researched and this the only REIT I wanted to own and for me is a cash alternative + growth, and trading substantially below assets valuation.
    Dividend ~ 6-7% atm, plus is paid quarterly. (4x per year)

I prefer this Health REIT, over their associated listed REIT.

Health, good tenants, significant % government tenants, and all are longterm leases contracted to be linked to CPI. Also all assets fully tenanted, good quality tenants & health businesses more resilient through tougher economic times.
    Solid longterm leases through until end 2024/25 from memory .

Rudi Filapek- Vandyk who is very conservative, frequently interviewed on Switzer, also recommended HCW a couple of weeks ago as his choice and a buy & hold in REITs, and said that he liked REITs now, as is viewing the sector as oversold.

Especially tagging you, as saw you posted in Dexus & this is substantial holder notice - assuming is same Dexus.
    I became leery of other dividend recommendation I had received in tech & bought, and instead moved to here.
    I like the assets HCW.

Been a big day with another stock I would prefer to be holding ongoing too, also under TO conditions it seems. Maybe will be ongoing though, am hoping so.

Tassal forum exhibited what can be very helpful and best wrt HC. I valued and found majority of contributors information shared to be very worthwhile.
    Maybe people might share on investments they think are reliable— with good assets and management, & growth, which they have moved into.

Management here I’ve not had great chance to ascertain but is also a buy recommendation from broker and their advisory views favourably I believe.
    Thankyou again and all the best.

Last edited by Aqua65: 03/11/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.15
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $650.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.15 $1.16 $1.13 $1.271M 1.114M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 13467 $1.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.16 5451 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.16
  Change
0.000 ( 1.04 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.15 $1.16 $1.13 441378
Last updated 15.59pm 22/05/2024 ?
HCW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.