IFL 0.00% $2.29 insignia financial ltd

Well , no suprise to me , just more proof of what bigger fish...

1. 295 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    Well , no suprise to me , just more proof of what bigger fish than us minions are up to . Now a very unsuspecting person , ( perhaps read gullible ) might actually believe these guys and others prior just happen to stumble along a great company like IFL now with its share price low " because of these last few years of turmoil in the industry ".and oh ,ho-hum decide to buy some ??..... yet IFL sailed thru all the Royal Commission / Banking inquiry stuff remarkedly well , hmmmm Couldn't just be they (big fish ) colluded together , drove the price down excessively , create fear , uncertainty , and feign interest all the time , --end of day sell offs are a good clue , while accumulating as and when it suits . I did very well with a company a few years back called Api that got driven down to a low of 20.5c before a few years later surging to post two bucks to ultimately a takeover . IFL is behaving in exactly the same manner , as I see it , it is an illogical share price for it's current worth ! a no brainer . imho .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IFL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.29
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.535B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.30 $2.32 $2.28 $3.844M 1.673M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 11924 $2.28

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.29 14923 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IFL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.