ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 738 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 425
    Nothing I said was untrue. Perhaps I should have conveyed it in a more palatable way so not to upset you. Sorry, I did not realise you were a TMT fanatic/holder as this was the AVL site. Yes, doing some research might be a good idea before you post here.

These things have been covered here before...
    Not that it matters but timelines are similar. AVL are about to submit their EPA ERD which is only for mining/CMB, so has a higher chance of success as apposed to TMT who have been knocked back how many times? Blaming the EPA for your company's inadequacies (which is prevalent on your blog) is deplorable and borderline slanderous. The fact TMT will literally take over 4 years has no bearing on AVL. Covered in part here. Remember your gurus claimed AVL still had to submit Scoping documents, even for the processing plant which is not even being assessed!

TMT/APA also need EPA approval to build the proposed 160km gas pipeline. This has not been submitted yet. Could be a while before this becomes a reality, no?

Have you been drinking the 'Koolaid' of your TMT 'brains trust'. It's very embarrassing for you when you start bagging the AVL deposit because you're essentially bagging your own resource. Or like them do you believe as soon as the strike enters the TMT tenements it magically transforms and you can scrape the deposit with a spoon and be straight into massive 'fresh' Vanadium-bearing titanomagnetite?
    When Yarra runs out (if ever mined) TMT will struggle with conventional processing. Addressed in part here.

This is why AVL developed and patented their own processing route...
    Australian Vanadium produces high-purity 99.5% V2O5 marketing samples for BFS

A merger or takeover can only be a good thing for the nascent Oz vanadium industry and TMT. AVL don't need TMT's tenements so will be just fine. My final thoughts on this were covered here.

As they say 'you're entitled to your own opinions, but not your own facts'.
    Apologies if you (and your cohorts) were offended by the 'facts'.

We may agree to disagree but the fact is RCF is a quality outfit and beneficial to both companies and the Vanadium industry as a whole. Wishing you and fellow TMT holders all the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $138.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ $188.6K 11.83M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
67 15258560 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 4332819 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.