KCN 7.03% $1.37 kingsgate consolidated limited.

I have set out below some questions for you. I lookforward to...

1. 131 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46

I have set out below some questions for you. I lookforward to your answers, or answers to questions you think are worth raising.Obviously, do not bother to answer any pointless question. Thanks.

How do you rate the management team? How good are theyon the strategic front? Do they need an infusion of fresh blood? Is there anypoint now in considering why Kingsgate found itself struggling to survive? Inother words, is there a danger that weaknesses from the past persist. Theyrange from bad deals to likely inadequate political risk insurance cover (qualityof the insurance cover package).

I assume, I hope not incorrectly, that management was not in any way responsible for what happened to the company’s gold mine in Thailand, its main asset.

I would like to leave my questions about financing,share price performance and how institutional investors view the company foranother day. Question marks about their ability to plan appropriately on thefunding front do remain and, hence, may have to form part of your answer/s.

Let’s assume conditions in Thailand eventually allowfor a fairer level playing field.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.37
Change
0.090(7.03%)
Mkt cap ! $353.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.35 $1.37 $1.34 $455.5K 336.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 183 $1.37

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.37 2888 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.