CNB 0.95% 52.0¢ carnaby resources limited

I totally agree on the points u made re the caliber of the board...

1. 1,836 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 238
    I totally agree on the points u made re the caliber of the board and the ground cnb hold... I'm looking forward to the resource estimate in q3, hopefully will send us to aths, with the aid of a few more ripper Ann's leading up to it.. my post wasn't my opinion though, can't recall who it was by but read it on Twitter.. copper prices have dropped in the last year.. I hear reserve stocks are running low but in 2019 there were 880mmt of copper in reserve stocks and annual global usage is 28mmt.. even if no new copper was produced there would still be 800mmt left in reserves by 2023... I don't see a shortage... as mentioned China growth has slowed, if India start gearing up as Modi wants it too and has been working on for years, and indias copper consumption competes with chinas 60% chunk of annual global usage, maybe then prices will go up.... but at this stage I don't see it..
    saying that, new copper mines are not coming online fast enough to cover those running out (according to analysts who say reserves are running low so go figure) and big deposits are getting harder to find, and markets look forward maybe 5, 10 or more years and who knows what copper requirements will be then but a good resource is a good resource and hopefully cnb have a great unground resource that will hopefully be mined in the near future...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.95%)
Mkt cap ! $89.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.5¢ 53.5¢ 51.5¢ $65.86K 125.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1533 52.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
53.0¢ 35000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.