SLS 0.00% 20.0¢ solstice minerals limited

Ann: Becoming a substantial holder, page-50

1. 2,456 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1055
    Morning sir, always good bumping into you in random threads, even if it's just due to the learning opportunity. A few other familiar faces here too, tcb!

However, looks like plenty more than good learning opportunities here. I was very lucky to get on board with a 13.8c average, took a position due to nearology excitement opportunity for WMG, with the downside risk mitigated by the drilling program in progress (likely now complete), and the cash on hand with tiny EV at that price.

Perhaps I've just been lucky, but it seems that there's a few companies with strong cash and miserable EV across the ASX that are just starting to re-rate in the last week, and SLS is one

Many opportunities...

Current campaign... 150 holes with 7500m drilling is exciting. Sounds like the supergene is up to 30m deep, so with 50m average potential it will be interesting to see what's lying a little deeper. I assume they would be doing a small number of deeper holes beyond the average, and drilling the majority in the 40m range to add to their understanding of the geology

I'm quite poorly researched on the broad potentials here, thanks @christophe for your shared work, but now that the story here is quickly evolving I've much more taking to do!

As you have mentioned, I share your interest in getting below the sand in our tenements bordering WMG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.5¢ $16.48K 84.12K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 38373 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 422356 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.35pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.