IPD 2.78% 7.4¢ impedimed limited

Ann: Becoming a substantial holder, page-14

1. 727 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 306
    Acclivity ..

all I can say it Touche' .. BOOM ..!! tongue.png.. and you little ripper.. lol..

so many fantastic points once again from you so a big thankyou for those.. I would encourage everyone to really think and digest these points you raise.. and following on from those..

as pointed out on here.. these shareholders are actually very well organised so this is not a quick whatever thought out down the pub after a few schooners.. clearly lots of time and meetings no doubt would have had to be all done and sorted to get to where we are now... most importantly with a plan for the future.. theirs and ours..

and with these people.. there are some really big hitters in there .. such as Barry Henderson.. was a big wheel in CFS in their small caps.. and Steven Atkinson.. was with Deutsche AM, CSAM and now with Adam Smith I believe ..?? both these guys have big personal $ in the game.. and many have been shareholders for up to ten years and some longer , also with some serious holdings.. .. so they are just like us with long term personal $ skin in the game.. been through it all like us.. and .. these guys have serious knowledge and experience in all things BOD, Director skill sets, and entrepreneurial skills that this company really needs now and into the future..

..with all that history etc.. clearly they also will know all the other fundies/insto's that are be on the register . do you think that they won't be talking to them all ..?? hell .. they might have already talked ..?? don't know ..

and another minor detail for all.. the meeting a few months ago pre CR with Tim and Ric .. I was there and both Barry and Steven also were in attendance.. they asked questions and saw the answers directly from the horse's mouth .. many asked were very specific about cash flow and the like and NOT needing or doing a CR .. focus on using what they had.. Tim and Ric so no to all re CR and .. hey presto .. look what they did.. so .. my 2c but that last CR may well have likely been the straw that broke the camels back with these guys and from all that .. here we are ..

and another thing.. I believe the notice sent to IPD would state who the replacements that they want appointed to BOD are .. why has the current BOD not disclosed this to the market..??..oversight ..?? don't want the world to see who they are being "pitted against" ..?? lets have it out with resume's at 20 paces .. hah ..!!

let the better qualified people win ..!!! and then because of that so will all of us ..biggrin.png ching ching..

cheers all .. and stay tuned for the likely increasing info and news flow to come..

and now to get my first coffee.. whale hunter .. lol

cool.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.4¢
Change
0.002(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $149.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.2¢ 7.5¢ 7.2¢ $138.3K 1.899M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 87347 7.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.05pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.