IPD 1.85% 5.5¢ impedimed limited

Ann: Becoming a substantial holder, page-16

1. 400 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 352
    Good morning all,
    @nottawombat
    my thoughts are when the owners have had previous in person meetings (the 32M dollars and also others that are not on the list) the board agreed to not undertake certain activities until a later date. And it looks like this was the final straw that the board did not stay true to the meetings discussions. I guess they will be able to explain/give their reasons at some stage. I think it was the board that has agitated the majority owners.

@rlj & @RockstarJones
    They have had FDA approval and medicare code approved for years. I think you are referring to NCCN guidelines.
    I think dilutions from the last 4 CR are part of the picture, remember the board identified there was an issue in the annual report with reimbursement in 2017 the release of supporting trial results to progress reimbursement, they should have know the timing and funding required at this time, but did not do anything about it until the share price got down to 0.11 in 2019.
    They had the opportunity to do a CR at higher prices but did not act for whatever reason and choose to CR at 0.11, 0.0375, 0.1525 & 0.135 and increased the float from 500M to 2B share on issue. This is the history, this is what they achieved under their stewardship, main achievements a 88% draw down from ATH and 98% at the ATL. The share price is still in the doldrums. Blaming NCCN and macro are it was not my fault excuses. Business owners learned the hard way during covid, you need a business plan that is robust and plan for the unexpected. What ifs etc.
    The board was under fire 2018 & 2019, and if you go and read my posts you will see there where a larger % in 2019.

The board never allowed for enough time and funding or reduced spending - note SOZO pro is not required at this time and a side note that SOZO has a set of scales but these don't work, SOZO Pro has a working scale. Another small blunder, how did this not get picked up and rectified up in the QC process

The above indicates to me the board does not have the skill sets or experience to manage the growing company going forward. They are the risk to the owners and business. Better to fix this now rather than more off road adventures. They are learning drivers when it comes to growing a business.

If you had employees working for you that did this to your business, would you still have them on the pay role?
    I will also hold to account any new board members and activities. We want the best we can get to get the job done.

I understand a under corp. act section 249N The resolutions will be listed with the relevant explanatory documentation. I don't know the timing of this, but this will have supporting arguments for each resolution.

Also note that as soon as the meeting is held the association ceases to exist.

Waiting for the information to be released.
    Kind regards
    Acclivity

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.001(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $109.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.5¢ 5.4¢ $73.25K 1.347M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 250000 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 32959 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.23am 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.