RED 2.44% 42.0¢ red 5 limited

Hi Joe,My short answer to your lengthy and thoughtful feedback...

1. 1,857 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    Hi Joe,

My short answer to your lengthy and thoughtful feedback is "yes" or if I was to give a longer version "yes!".

I really don't like to postulate but here are some thoughts.

1. Maybe T Rowe Price gave the announcement at 5.1% holding due to the governance requirements but their goal is to get to or closer to the 9.9% . mark.
    2. Perhaps with their announcement it has awoken some sleeping giants of otherwise lazy managers who suddenly have the attitude of "T Rowe Price is good money". Like the old saying "[Kerry] Packer money was good money" and I certainly benefited a couple of times from his contrarian approach to investment.
    3. Maybe on the other side, these amounts have triggered sell orders (and buy orders) from those who bought in the sub 20c mark. There might have been a bunch of "ice berg orders" (my terminology) on both sides of the ledger. Increased volumes = increased interest = increased prices.

It seems an almost no brainer that this company is trading at a value far lower than similarly placed companies. Maybe we just needed to get on the radar. The higher authority that T Rowe Price is in the market is someone many might trust which adds to my point 2 argument.

4. Maybe it is someone (fund of individual of wealth) with cash burning a hole in their pockets and nothing more.

5. Maybe some of our existing holders are helping to tighten up the book.

Last thing to my really long answer is that I am on my path and happy where things are with my investment holding. As for my fun trading parcel, the buy didn't get hit for the 4th time in the last few months at 20c and may never bee seen again - c'est la vie. With the volumes going through, we will all find out more when the announcements come through.

Trying to find the next support line might be difficult for a while.

Have fun gentlemen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
0.010(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $2.857B
Open High Low Value Volume
42.5¢ 43.0¢ 40.5¢ $55.01M 131.2M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 136340 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.0¢ 2109264 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RED (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.