4DS 1.14% 8.9¢ 4ds memory limited

I am yet to receive an email from some of the top commentators,...

1. 330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 300
    I am yet to receive an email from some of the top commentators, Khoutam etc...

Mr CXO,
    For those of us whom are LTH's, have experienced the highs and lows of this stock. New blood coming in and filling up the forum, both positive and negative. We have endured and suffered. Some/ most of the early investors were instrumental in helping us less informed along the way. But alas, with investing, there is no guarantees. We've heard it all and then some. Now we are conservative in our responses. I would not worry about the delay in some top commentators, some will come forward when the time comes. We just have LEARNT to be emotionless from the long journey.
    I too sit on the fence as to whether I would go. The thing that stands in my mind, is catching up with some long term holders that, together, we have held each others hand and treaded through the swamp when all hope was lost. I can guarantee you, most of the LTH's, have shared this stock with friends and HC members, and we have encountered many knives in our backs. Like others, this is the last time i will recommend a stock to friends.
    If i come, it would be for LTH;s and I will be bring my knife removal device for those that want it. Many were from the wifes, and this stock has resulted in a few divorces. It has been a tough journey, and i thank the top commentators whom stayed, and I miss some of the others that i resonated with.
    Let's see this mother to the end, and then we will celebrate our hatched chickens.
    Anyone else exhausted?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.9¢
Change
0.001(1.14%)
Mkt cap ! $158.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 9.1¢ 8.8¢ $129.1K 1.438M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 740738 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 214420 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.33pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.9¢
  Change
0.001 ( 1.14 %)
Open High Low Volume
9.0¢ 9.1¢ 8.8¢ 246382
Last updated 12.36pm 29/04/2024 ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.