4DS 0.00% 7.9¢ 4ds memory limited

Ann: Becoming a substantial holder, page-273

1. 980 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 508
    This may soothe you but most probably won't.
    Many many years ago when I was a young man, basically when I bought in to this memory game.
    We were told by a very upbeat BOD, please don't pay attention to the share price as this is all about the end game price.
    The landscape of the business has evolved into even bigger forecast than before, but with a lot more shares out there to divvy our spoils with. But saying this we are still in for a decent win.
    Our sales department is not in for any Logies that is for sure. If this was or had to be beefed up, imagine the blurbs that they could do. Videos, talks, proper interviews with stock people not Gossy, just gloss and no Goss !!! crack myself up sometimes.
    But it's always been the thing.
    Don't buy the share price argument just sell when we say.
    I'm a good little follower so I hold and try not to get invested in the SP due to this historical quote from our illustrious leaders many many years ago.
    So Father Time is more our concern, the SP means really nuddah, unless a trader of course.
    Dave said 2023 is our year. Hope it is 23 or early 24 for our pockets to feel happier.
    Second week in Oct and off to the Oct Fest in Belgium we go.
    Go Dave sell this sucker.
    Good luck all, exciting week fellow 4DSers !!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $137.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.9¢ 7.9¢ 7.8¢ $27.72K 352.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 300279 7.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 89681 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.34pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.