LTR 1.52% $1.01 liontown resources limited

Looks like we've officially got a new floor under our SP....

1. 1,465 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3011
    Looks like we've officially got a new floor under our SP. Definitely something worth celebrating considering the past week's deliberations.

Regarding Gina, I'm intrigued to see how warm or cold the board are regarding her position. This will be a good gauge for me if they reveal anything about her position. Her company is quoted as being supportive of working together with Liontown and shareholders and the mention of downstream potential sounds very legitimate so at this stage she's of no threat in my mind. But even if she were her recent interest has quashed the idea of ALBs worst case scenario playing out. I'm confident we'll tromp forward to production but a warm reaction from Tim & Tony will be confirmation that Gina's interest is good for us long term. It was clear as day ALB and LTR were never friends.

My observations from today tell me Gina is still building her stake. The fact that the share price has barely moved yet volume is reasonably high indicate her brokers are behind today's buying. My hope is once their job is done we see it a challenge to keep the price down and @grasschoppa finally gets his short squeeze. I doubt the richest person in the country wants to see her recently acquired position drop in value so having her in our corner may actually be beneficial. Take what will from that. Our ASX 100 entry is less than a week away and may help boost us so I hope she's all done filling her orders before then. ALB have spent a lot of time and money advertising us lately so let's not disappoint. The world is all eyes on us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.01
Change
0.015(1.52%)
Mkt cap ! $2.437B
Open High Low Value Volume
97.0¢ $1.04 96.5¢ $12.25M 12.21M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 250234 $1.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.01 51730 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.