CVN 0.00% 15.5¢ carnarvon energy limited

This is just a few months ago now take note of the conditions...

1. 1,246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 172
    This is just a few months ago now take note of the conditions outlined in this announcement and remember 3 years ago the share price was 32c and during this time we had a CR to the same value.Carnarvon Energy Limited (Carnarvon) has granted performance rights to its employees under the Company’s Performance Rights Plan (Plan), as approved by shareholders at the 2020 Annual General Meeting.
    The Plan is designed to:
    (a) align interests between the company, its shareholders and employees;
    (b) reward and retain talent; and
    (c) incentivise key members of management to drive higher returns.
    The performance rights have been granted under Carnarvon’s long term incentive plan (LTIP). All performance rights have a vesting period of three years and are subject to specific vesting conditions.
    LTIP vesting conditions
    Performance rights granted under Carnarvon’s LTIP are subject to vesting conditions in respect of relative total shareholder return and absolute total shareholder return.1. I don’t believe we need to pay directors at all, we could pay for advice as we need it I don’t see them as doing anything when we are a investment company the STO do all the work and we fund the project they do the analysis, they do the Drilling they would do the application process so what are this lot doing for their money?2. The return to shareholders during this time has been negative by 50% that’s half your money gone plus interest you would earn on top.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $277.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.5¢ 15.0¢ $99.67K 646.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 256723 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 1330643 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.