AW1 4.17% 12.5¢ american west metals limited

So ..These guys( Commodity Discovery Fund) would do a ton of...

1. 185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 747
    So ..These guys( Commodity Discovery Fund) would do a ton of research on the tenements, review every single company release ( all holders of tenements past and present ), get the opinion of external and internal experts and reach out and chat to the company and fellow T20 holders to get a better feel for the road ahead, they are investing in Junior Explorers not BHP ...research removes risk ... lots of research avoids lots of risk..... how do I know they did this? Because I have a fraction of their holding and thats what you do if you're making a significant investment. .... more so an investment of this scale in a junior copper explorer as they have done here

Did Willem have fair insight into what the DD assays would reveal .... of course ... they saw the visual core breakdown just like the rest of us and did a ton of research on them and their location... yet they continued to invest.... not surprisingly the same is true of the Bennetts ... who only started investing after the 1st 2023 DD announcement.

Yep I read the comments today ... the same wolf pack that appeared last time ... that disparaged, fabricated and indeed maliciously reposted assays with higher grades missing... the same wolf pack of anonymous zero holding posters that disappeared a few days later ....their job done .... the same wolf pack that claims to know more about Storm than the guys in the BEOT that have put their significant money and hefty reputations on the line here...

How about this .... don't believe anyone on HC going forward unless they are prepared to put their real name again their holding and their comment
    That way like Willem Middelkoop and Mark Bennett.... you are listening to people not hiding behind anonymity

Cheers
    Gottinhimmel
    AKA Vincent Teubler
    T20 holder through my Super Fund

PS the shallow DSO related Thunder assay was superb result today. The DD were exactly as expected. The upcoming RC assays will likely be more of the same as 4100 with the odd great intercept ... they are infill .... their purpose in life is to be the same ... and there likely will be some dusters with extension holes .... again their purpose is to test the boundary .... sometimes even at Storm they will find the boundary .... the remaining DD hole won't be 18m at 5% in the deep sediment hosted layer ... that's not why that hole was drilled .... read the discovery announcement .... the DSO focussed shallow JORC is likely to be great but will only be 4100/2750 and 2200 not Thunder Lightning Tempest or anywhere else on the fast copper rich tenements ....the West Desert Indium will be significant but reality check now ... to get to it they will have to mine all that Zinc down there too.... yes you can mine anywhere in the world and weather will not stop mining .... it snows less there than in bleeding Mt Buller in Victoria's ski fields.... again, stop believing nonsense by anonymous trolls .....no they don't need any funds any time soon .... yes they will need funds at some point and likely next year especially if we are going to explorer across what is proven to be massive copper rich tenements.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.005(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $64.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 12.5¢ 11.5¢ $333.1K 2.812M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 376038 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.