WBT 2.50% $1.95 weebit nano ltd

There are some hard truths to investing. Many folk investing in...

1. 111 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    There are some hard truths to investing.
    Many folk investing in WBT are learning some of these at present. Honestly, I wish it wasn't this painful to learn these truths. However, I'm not sure you can attain the knowledge without taking the scrapes that painfully drive the truth home. Maybe that's how it works.
    I'm about 8 years in ASX and invested early (relatively) in WBT. With my prior burns behind me, much of the SP price was predictable for WBT this year. I dodged the pain this time and took advantage.
    I choose a cactus avatar 5 years ago cos of the many scratches!
    Those of you getting burned/scratched this time are learning fast. I'm genuinely sorry for the sting of these lessons but they are very valuable lessons, that will do you right in the long term. If you can survive the alternative, "death from 1000 paper cuts" that is.
    Only "market makers" can predict the tops and bottoms. The rest of us average our arses up or down like mad. Reacting to changes, trying not to predict, but responding to the market.
    You are highly unlikely to get lucky on the ASX. If that's your position, your hope, your current level of knowledge, then hello to a previous version of me just lining up for painful lessons. I wish you the best, but seriously, its a jungle out there.
    I'm hugely positive for WBT in due course. Hope you can survive the lessons till then.

I'm hugely positive on WBT (repeats for emphasis) but I still have a buy order at $2.88 cos look at the play!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.95
Change
-0.050(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $368.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.98 $1.99 $1.91 $1.676M 855.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5128 $1.95

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.98 3374 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.