AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

Ann: Becoming a substantial holder, page-95

1. 30,341 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1840
    Here comes Gina to stuff up another Aussie company just like LTR

How many times does it have to be pointed out that LTR is in the dip period in mine stages under the Lassonde curve, after the declaration of the resource and before building of the infrastructure? It just doesn't seem to sink in. Albermarle's offer was non binding anyway. They asked for more time to complete due diligence and even Joe Lowry aka. Mr LIthium (see below) declares they haven't actually run a Li mine since the 1980s. How many times does that need to be said?

[Google: visual capitalist visualising the life cycle of a mineral discovery]

There are many differences and Gina must know her own limitations, at least by now. She is not going it alone is my guess, she has said she's willing to partner and she has said she's here for the long haul. She stopped at 18% that's safely shy of the compulsory takeover trigger but it's also clear she thinks she got a bargain at $3.50 ps. I think so too. The situation with LTR is not analogous.

The key stuffups have been with Money of Mine misleading shareholders into the belief that they can only get a 1c increase in the SP if they hold and don't sell until February/March, forgetting about the independent valuer process.

They encouraged a stampede to the exits and wonder why Gina got her 18% in a matter of days with no issues whatsoever.

This is right after they failed to fact check and refused to accept responsibility for making incorrect assumptions and statements about the supposedly incomplete Anns and blaming it on Tony Rovira (when was legally bound to do disclosures about the facts as they then were at that moment, to the market) instead of taking full responsibility.

They also marvelled at the $3.50 offer from SQM in the absence of an MR declaration, forgetting what a tier 1 monster this is shaping up to be and checking against comparable significant resources at this stage of mining. As if this is the best we can expect and we should be so grateful so take the money and run....

Other people think they're great:
    I think they're gutless wonders and utterly unaccountable for their behaviour. You have to double check everything they say.
    Sometimes though they have excellent guests.

A close listen to this if you can withstand all the boozed-up drawn-out banter is rewarding though IMO.

You have to wonder why AZS did not take up Mr Lowry's early offer to raise private capital for the mine (presumably instead of going for SQM he doesn't state timing).
    Offmarket private capital raising are hard to execute but brilliant if they get it right as it guarantees you stay in control.
    What are AZS's beliefs? That they need SQM more than they actually do? Is Creasy is the real decision-maker here? Why is Lowry disclosing this, is it because he's a bit jacked-off late in his career and prepared to blow up a few bridges?

A lot of unanswered questions but the best is yet to come from AZS IMO if you're prepared to ride this out.

The truth is in the drill results, the rest is theatre.
    Last edited by dolcevita: 30/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.