CYM 0.00% 3.3¢ cyprium metals limited

"they bought one one day in September and then started buying...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 7,323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2283
    "they bought one one day in September and then started buying again at the end of October (otherwise know as last week)."

Were we not in suspension until the last week in September? So the 1 purchase was a very chunky participation in the placement.

They waited until the SP settled after coming out of suspension. Then started buying up near the lows. Or as you called it: last week. I'd rather have their average than mine!

Sometimes it pays to dissect the 603 to see how the bigger guys are playing this ala the smarter money than us HC posters. I only went through their buys to get a handle of their average as there is mostly doom and gloom here along with some folks reinventing history whilst patting themselves on the back.

I think this notice is very positive and plays in with my narrative: buy them when you hate them. Those who need cash now and the bed-wetters are selling. Others, like me are holding and playing the wait/see game. Some new players entering at or near the lows.

PS. I get you were taking the mick. So was I with my meme. All good. Not much to discuss on CYM until they start implementing their updated plans.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $50.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.2¢ $26.94K 806.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 126221 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 300000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.