G1A 0.00% 5.9¢ galena mining limited

Ann: Becoming a substantial holder, page-10

1. 1,063 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72
    I agree Cobar. The scaremongers aren't doing anyone a favour. Lots of positives here with directors buying up this year (the renowned AM has purchased over $200K worth this year, Tim Roberts chipped in well over $2mill in the cap raising just 6 moths ago), the first debt repayment is in the bank and we are coming out of ramp up to steady state where costs should be lower and revenue higher. Regal funds management have recently bought a significant stake and they have also bought 50% of Taurus who own the Galaena debt. They probably know more than us about Galena and stand to make a killing when Galena shows they can repay the debt or, worst case, if Taurus gives more favourable terms to Galena if required. The big investors, Tim Roberts, the Brazil family in Queensland, etc are waiting for their pay day along with us. Who knows, a takeover may well come our way. I don't think there is any argument that this is a high quality deposit with a mine built to a high standard about to come out of ramp up. Forget the day traders. I am sure Regal Funds Management thanks you for the cheap shares! I have changed my sentiment from Hold to Buy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G1A (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.