WBT 0.00% $1.92 weebit nano ltd

Ann: Becoming a substantial holder, page-21

1. 5,861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1998
    I thinks there is something much deeper going on behind the scenes, much more than WBT is willing to tell us , but are just playing the game , relentless illegal activity in broad daylight, which ASX and ASIC say is ok ! & Now trying to vote DP out ! I’ve just voted , in my different entities, ongoing shorting and if DP gets voted out you do all know what will happen to the Sp ? You think it’s bad now ? I urge everyone to vote asap. Could we be looking at a hostile takeover if DP is voted out , I think this technology is the new GOLD/OIL of this century and the very powerful want it all to themselves! Paranoid you think ? Remember this technology can be incorporated straight into Fabs without re tooling what’s it worth ? Billions imo , how good is this technology compared to competitors including TSMC ? Obviously better as Coby mentioned TSMC is talking to them . This new “Flash” ReRAM makes the world go round , it controls everything, and we all know who wants to control the World , without new memory the world stops , with new more powerful memory and who ever controls it will control the world ! This new technology is paramount in technology moving forward and someone wants to control it imo .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.92
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $361.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.94 $1.95 $1.91 $654.4K 340.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 7769 $1.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.92 11026 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.