TPD 0.00% 21.0¢ talon energy ltd

Thanks Invertedva,I really appreciate you taking the time out of...

1. 1,234 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 847
    Thanks Invertedva,

I really appreciate you taking the time out of your busy day to help. Now I am not saying this is happening, just trying to wrap my head around it...

So to the best of my understanding (and probably some others) and to keep it very simple, Athos appear to be buying shares on the condition that they will at some point in the future sell (?) them to MS or trade these TPD shares for something else, thereby allowing MS to accumulate without the need to inform the market that they have a substantial holding.

May I impose further by asking though, at some point wouldn't one (or potentially both) of them end up with too many and have to declare the substantial holding notice? Is that what has, again potentially, if this is what is happening, caused Athos to submit this notice today?

If they both end up with, for the sake of the question, 5% each, how do they hide (or swap) the excess, if one swaps to the other?

Is this (potentially) what happened recently (and please don't quote me on whether it was this stock or not, I could not follow the conversation) when some people mentioned that MS had to release a notice, then retracted it a few days later, but they noticed that one company went up when MS went down and vice versa?

Any way you ice this, it is dodgy in my mind, but what do you expect from the ASX...
    Last edited by Base1864: 21/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.