S32 1.60% $3.68 south32 limited

It is human nature. We are all naturally wired to blame other...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 6,279 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2966
    It is human nature. We are all naturally wired to blame other people or circumstances when things go wrong. These propensities are partially psychological, driven by something called the fundamental attribution bias.

State Street (Alok Maheshwary and Co - nice enough bloke) are prime targets but I assure you the reputation is not unwarranted either. They've been around the block shorting quite a few stocks in the ASX... I do agree not in this case, so far.

If I had to assign blame I would say that in the game of investing and trading - you are your own worst enemy wink.png. The solution, get your mindset fixed and the shorts will actually be to your advantage. The problem is the current market mentality. Too many market participants are focused on the short term that they don't let their investment grow properly. Shorts are just taking advantage of this fact. You will too if you had to talent and capacity to do so.

The other issue as posted in Post #:69913787. The human herd is getting dumber and dumber. This is the root of the problem. The herd has lost the ability to filter noise. Worse is the misinformation peddled online and interpreted in the the price action. The solution, again get your mindset fixed. When the herd is in a buying or selling stampede... by all means join the party, just make sure to get away from the herd, well before the crevasse.
    Last edited by Exised: 30/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add S32 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.68
Change
-0.060(1.60%)
Mkt cap ! $16.66B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.64 $3.70 $3.63 $46.35M 12.65M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 16139 $3.67

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.69 45098 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
S32 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.