CZN 0.00% 1.0¢ corazon mining limited

What I am saying is an looking at it from Colonel Klinks...

1. 3,781 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1217
    What I am saying is an looking at it from Colonel Klinks Delphi's perspective if Blackstone move ahead with plans to expand in Canada and they can get backing and we know Colonel Klink has been along time supporter of theirs one needs to consider that the take over I spoke about last year may well becoming a reality why else would you increase your holding unless you are averaging down...somethings cooking behind the doors...how much does the latest buy up equate to isnt it 1.8mil his stumped up and how much does it bring Colonel Klinks average down to if in fact thats what his trying to do my money is either on some big news about to be realeased but not straight away as that can be construed as inside trading or a very good chance of a take over coming this way..I'm not over Blackstones announcements or their business model but if one done some serious research surely it could give a pointer to why the Colonels bought up more.

Also wasnt it not to long back the Guru Terry Streeter bought up some...was it planned...like I'll buy some first then we'll give it a rest for a bit and then you can buy up...it maybe nothing but my instincts told me that when Delphi's Colonel Klink bought in the first time and being in bed with Blackstone that something didn't smell right at that time and it still doesn't after this latest move...maybe they will buy out Corazon's Canadian Assets and the Fox BS can then concentrate on smoking weed with his Tasmanian mates.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.156M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 2168410 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 413701 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.26pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.