ZIP 0.00% $1.20 zip co limited..

I wouldn't normally has you would have seen with all my posts...

1. 1,642 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 472

I wouldn't normally has you would have seen with all my posts within the Zip thread i tend to keep it real and above-board best way to conduct yourself online and in general.
    I tend not to take what Trades has to say seriously, he's up and down like a yoyo, i think he's harmless but needs to somewhat tone down some of his opinions when it isn't relevant to the thread, having a go at other people online isn't the sort of behavior that's warranted and for the most part people would have that view as well, but for the newer people that might be looking into Zip Dyor first and foremost but listen to the negatives and positives from posters like yourself and others that provide balanced dialog backed up with facts, that had been missing for a long time.
    Has I've mentioned over the last year11/2 the thread was infested with all sorts of negativity BS and the like some warranted directed at the then management but what was clear with yourself, and some of my input we shed a light on the blatant BS that was posted here for so long as I've said negativity breeds negativity.

For anyone looking into Zip read through the thread you'll work out what's valuable and what isn't, the thread is now very good with great dialog and information from yourself, and other people would know who they are, sometimes it does however run off line, but its good to see other HC users pulling it back online keep up your detailed work @bedger the thread is very thankful and no iam not sucking up to him, the man is very knowledgeable across all facets of Zip and finance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.20
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.346B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.20 $1.22 $1.17 $6.308M 5.297M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 122787 $1.19

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.20 46456 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.19
  Change
0.000 ( 0.08 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.20 $1.21 $1.17 2246470
Last updated 15.59pm 07/06/2024 ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.