AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

Ann: Becoming a substantial holder, page-27

1. 59 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Thanks for the confirmation Adesso.

Even searching Twitter for $AZS yields zero articles/comments in reference to AZS and JPM etc..... Normally * picks up anything AZS news related. The picked up the MIN offloading the AZS shares, but nothing about JPM acquiring the shares.......

For me, atm I'm questioning the JPM arbitrage play as a Primary objective, imo this seems to be a fallback option imo if, whatever the 'true objective' is falls through.

The reason I'm questioning it as a pure arbitrage play is, you'd want to MAXIMISE every cent of the arbitrage play (if that is your primary objective), i.e. execute @ the $3.70 SoA price tag..... however JPM have acquired greater than the 15% as noted above, which potentially triggers the takeover part of the deal at a lower price..... which reduces the potential price tag / gain / arbitrage etc.... (If your objective is arbitrage, why shoot yourself in the foot, by going over the 15% by 0.01% and results in a potential lower arbitrage price etc)

Anyway, just speculating IMO, rambling etc..... but am very interested for what happens next and hopeful that us retail punters benefit from it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.