UNT 0.00% 1.3¢ unith ltd

Agree with much of what you say. When the schedule was made...

1. 908 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 304
    Agree with much of what you say. When the schedule was made public the other month, and the platform is not due for general public release until the last quarter of this calendar year, part of me died inside. They could release on 31-Dec-24, and announce that it was done on time.
    I admittedly have no knowledge of the current state of the platform how many resources are required to support it through a general release, but if we want 2.3c options to be exercised in September, and the fantasy of the 6c options in July being worth anything, then schedules like this is simply not aggressive enough.
    Yes, we have to walk before we can run, etc... But when I saw the calendar, I knew that my UNTO's are dead. Which is not just sad for me, but to avoid any future CR's, that would've been an amazing boost to UNT's balance sheet if we could've exercised those options.
    BTW, I'm not saying there definitely will be a future CR, just that it was mentioned the other month that this last CR potentially isn't the last one. Probably a comment to cover all basis, but you'd think that if we could've got a good proportion of the $16M sitting there in those 6cent options, that would 100% rule out a future CR.
    Hopefully we see a positive 4C at the end of the month, and that will remove negative feelings.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $3.115K 240.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30336 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 1728447 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.48am 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.